Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Time Prior to Event - Granular

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to get "Time Spent prior to Event" as a granular report (seconds). I saw where this was answered before​, however I don't think it is actually correct.

When I try to click "Try in Analysis Workspace" it actually gives me Visits by Seconds, not Time Prior to Event by seconds.Try it in Analysis Workspace.PNG

To test further, I tried to setup a Time Prior to Event report when I was already in an Analysis Workspace project, still comes out bucketed.

Time Prior Bucketed.PNG

Anyone have luck moving this to granular reporting?

Thank you!

Jos

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would actually recommend filing a ticket with customer care regarding this - Be sure to include the steps to reproduce, so our customer care team can get it to engineering for a fix.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would actually recommend filing a ticket with customer care regarding this - Be sure to include the steps to reproduce, so our customer care team can get it to engineering for a fix.