Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Time of Day report?

Level 1

Hi,

I'm new to Omniture Site Catalyst and I am wondering how I would create a Time of Day Report. For instance. I manage the Bing Paid search for my company and Bing gives the Time of Day data on conversions, but only goes back 6 months. I am looking to generate a report in Omniture for Time of Day (Hours 0-23) from 1/1/2014 to Today for conversions based on Adgroups or products. I know each account is setup differently, so I just need to know where I can go to create a custom report and select Time of day for the Metric with Product/Adgroup for the Breakdown.

Is there anyway someone can help with this?

Thanks,

Ivan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

This is a little bit difficult in Sitecatalyst. You can make a product report and do a breakdown for each product by "visitor analysis->visitor conversion->hour of day". The other way around is not possible as far as I know. 

Datawarehouse would be a better solution if you have access to it. Just select Product, (Day), Hour of Day and the metrics you want. 

It is also possible to do it in Adhoc.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

This is a little bit difficult in Sitecatalyst. You can make a product report and do a breakdown for each product by "visitor analysis->visitor conversion->hour of day". The other way around is not possible as far as I know. 

Datawarehouse would be a better solution if you have access to it. Just select Product, (Day), Hour of Day and the metrics you want. 

It is also possible to do it in Adhoc.

Hope this helps.

Level 1

Awesome info, I went to my admin to get access to Data Warehouse so that should make it easier. I also am trying it in Adhoc Analysis right now and it's tremendously more intuitive here as well. 

Thanks for the help Martijn!