Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

This combination of segments returned an empty dataset. Please compare a different set of segments and try again. [Adobe Analytics Challenge]

Level 1

Hey Team, I'm getting (This combination of segments returned an empty dataset. Please compare a different set of segments and try again.) this error while loading the data for Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021. Is there any way to fix this issue? I have already tried creating new project, clearing cache and I have also checked for othere segements but the error is still same.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey, @EricMatisoff!
Is this something one of your team can assist with fixing?  Sounds like a configuration issue.

Jeff Bloomer

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey, @EricMatisoff!
Is this something one of your team can assist with fixing?  Sounds like a configuration issue.

Jeff Bloomer