Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Third Party Payment Platforms Tracking

Level 8

Hello,

I would like to know if someone has already tried to put a Adobe Analytics in a third party Payment platform.

To give some more context : We believe we are loosing Purchases in the last step of our buypath since some users decide to use a 3rd party payment, and after paying they do'nt come back to the confirmation page that issues the Purchase Event.

Please, comment on this,

Is it possible to add a single simple tag on a third a party payment site - without having to use a TMS for exemple ?

Right now I'm not even sure we can send the adobe Tag without a TMS - and I'm pretty sure that the secure platform won't allow us to add a TMS in there.

Cheers,

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mario,

There are various methods how Adobe Analytics can be implemented. The key question is whether the payment provider is ready to allow you to capture the data from that page.

Adobe Analytics can be implemented without a tag manager as a JavaScript library (e.g. AppMeasurement).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mario,

There are various methods how Adobe Analytics can be implemented. The key question is whether the payment provider is ready to allow you to capture the data from that page.

Adobe Analytics can be implemented without a tag manager as a JavaScript library (e.g. AppMeasurement).

Level 8

Dear Osadchuk,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, I figured this,

If this is not possible, do you know any documentation on Server Side Tracking ? Thios could be an option iof the partners don't want to add anything in their secure platform.

Cheers,