Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Success Events attribution through calculated metrics and eVar allocation configuration

Level 3

Hi Guys,

I am in process of defining allocation and participation for a new report suite and i have not used attribution model in calculated segments so far. What i am trying to understand is that, if my eVar allocation is configured to last (most recent value) and if i make a calculated metric of a success event and select linear option from the attribution model.

1. If i see this eVar against my calculated success event metric in workspace, how will eVar values finally get allocated?

2. Will the calculated metric override the back end configuration

3. If it won't override, what are some other options to use the attribution model?

Thank you in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The attribution model (attribution IQ) overwrites the eVar configuration settings.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

The attribution model (attribution IQ) overwrites the eVar configuration settings.