Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Setting evar in Launch

Level 2

I have set prop to a string "settings updated" for a specific button click. There are random numbers also set to the prop when click is made.

Can someone help me with this. Not sure why these values are set.setting journey.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Values that populate in reporting depend upon what your Analytics  implementation team is sending in the server call or if you have processing rule to change the value. You can first check if there is any processing rule for the prop which is modifying the value . If that is not the case, check with implementation team to validate the logic which is setting the prop9 value in the code.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

This question requires an implementation audit. Review how and where prop9 is set, double check the code.

Correct answer by
Employee

Values that populate in reporting depend upon what your Analytics  implementation team is sending in the server call or if you have processing rule to change the value. You can first check if there is any processing rule for the prop which is modifying the value . If that is not the case, check with implementation team to validate the logic which is setting the prop9 value in the code.