Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segment from AAM in Adobe Analytics

Level 4

Hey guys, 

we have created a segment in the Adobe Audience Manager, which just includes this trait:

Amigo1989_0-1583319495349.png

So, as you can see, this trait includes and "AND-Condition" with the domain (evar3) "www.handelsblatt.com. 

Now, what suprises me, if i put this segment into Adobe Analytics and make a breakdown with domain (c3), how is it possible, that this breakdown includes all the others dimensions and not only the domain of the trait "www.handelsblatt.com"? Because the Trait Rule is, that Domain is "www.handelsblatt.com".

Amigo1989_0-1583324429922.png

Thank you very much!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey Amigo,

The AAM segment includes those who visited "www.handelsblatt.com" (there was at least one signal with this value). This means that those visitors could also view the pages on the other domains.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey Amigo,

The AAM segment includes those who visited "www.handelsblatt.com" (there was at least one signal with this value). This means that those visitors could also view the pages on the other domains.

Level 4
Hey Andrey, thank you! But how can i identify these users, who just come from the domain "www.handelsblatt.com"? Because that should be the meaning of my AAM Segment. Or is it the people, which i can see in the breakdown with the domain "www.handelsblatt.com"? Or is it not possible, to identify my AAM Segment in Adobe Analytics?

Level 4
Hey Andrey, thank you! But how can i identify these users, who just qualified for this segment from the domain "www.handelsblatt.com"? Because as i thought that should be the meaning of my AAM Segment. Or is it the people, which i can see in the breakdown with the domain "www.handelsblatt.com", who just qualified for this segment with this domain? Or is it not possible, to identify my AAM Segment in Adobe Analytics?

Community Advisor

Dear Amigo,

Have you tried to use the criteria 'And Not'.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1583940999413.png

Domain == www.handelsblatt.com 

And Not

Domain != www.handelsblatt.com 

Guess that might work. Checkout.

Thank You, Arun.