Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Segment Does Not Appear in Data Warehouse Request

Level 2

Adobe Gurus, need your expertise:

I have successfully built a segment, which, as indicated by the red box in the screenshot below, is marked as compatible with both Analytics Workspace and Data Warehouse.

MoriE2_1-1694733808322.png

However, when I attempt to build a report using a new Data Warehouse request, I am unable to locate the segment I've created. I have thoroughly checked and toggled across all the available report suites, but the segment does not appear in the list.

Could you please advise on where or how can I access the segment in the Data Warehouse request? It seems to be missing from the options despite its compatibility. Thank you! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Was this segment created as an "Ad Hoc" segment within a Workspace? Or saved publicly to your Components lists? Only segments in components will appear....

Otherwise, that is very odd... like @Ishan_Sinha_ I see no reason why it shouldn't appear....

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

@MoriE2- I don't see any reason why this segment won't be available in DW. I suspect it to be a bug - probably some new features were rolled out recently (it's a phased roll out) and that could impact it - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/release-notes/latest.html?lang=en. Worth getting this investigated further by Adobe team.

Level 1

As a premier support client, how do we go about getting it investigated and resolved?

Community Advisor

I am not sure if you would log a ticket with Client Care (and there's a flag on your account), or if you have a premium support portal in which to log issues....

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Was this segment created as an "Ad Hoc" segment within a Workspace? Or saved publicly to your Components lists? Only segments in components will appear....

Otherwise, that is very odd... like @Ishan_Sinha_ I see no reason why it shouldn't appear....

Level 2

Thank you for clarification, it is listed under component, I think it is a bug, I'll reach out to our Adobe account manager.  Thanks

Community Advisor

Good luck, I hope it gets sorted out soon.

Level 2

@MoriE2  Was this issue ever resolved by Adobe support? I'm encountering the same challenge and wondering if it's worth escalating with Adobe support or there was a work around you identified? 

Thanks in advance! 

Level 1

Hi @jlatin - It was resolved by adobe support rolling our data warehouse back to the original DW interface. The bug appeared to be in the updated version of DW that looks like workspace. I do not know if it has been resolved in the new DW version. There are a lot of reasons why a segment may not appear in DW, so make sure it says 'Data Warehouse Compatible' in the upper right of the segment.