Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segment comparison: available for shared audiences also?

Level 2

Hello,

We currently don't have the feature "segment comparison" in analytics, but are considering to purchase it. Does the segment comparison also let you run analysis on shared audience (like for example coming from Adobe Campaign Classic)?

Kind regards,

Laura

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Laura,

It seems to me the segment comparison panel does not differentiate the segments, all of them can be used. However, the nature of ACC audiences may not allow you to get the value you may anticipate from their intersection with the segments built on data captured from websites and apps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Laura,

It seems to me the segment comparison panel does not differentiate the segments, all of them can be used. However, the nature of ACC audiences may not allow you to get the value you may anticipate from their intersection with the segments built on data captured from websites and apps.