Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Seeking knowledge of certain data elements reflecting on Adobe Debugger window

Level 1

Hi Folks,

There are couple of data elements, listed down, on Adobe Debugger window that puzzle me everytime I hit Adobe Debugger bookmark, if any one of you out there know anything around them, please share your understanding around it.

1. pf=1
  2. Dynamic Copy of: D=
  3. Visitor ID
  4. charSet
  5. server
  6. c.
  7. a.
  8. activitymap
  9. linCookies Supported
  10. region=mainContainer1
  11. pageIDtyRequest Type
  12. activitymap .a .c
  13. Color Depth
  14. k=Y
  15. Query String Beginning/End

Please revert as soon as you see this.

Thanks,

Nishank

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Nishank,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Well here is the description of the items in the image request to the best of my knowledge:

1. pf=1                            - It indicates that cookie support test is possible (browser with JavaScript access)
  2. Dynamic Copy of: D=  - Its a Dynamic Variable, empty means no value assigned to it
  3. Visitor ID        - The Visitor ID number allocated to the user by the Visitor ID Service
  4. charSet          - The Character set website is using, for english websites its generally UTF-8
  5. server
  6. c.                    
  7. a.
  8. activitymap
  9. linCookies Supported              - This whole section is the data captured for Activity Map, trying to get more details around it
  11. pageIDtyRequest Type
  12. activitymap .a .c
  13. Color Depth                             - Screen color depth (in bits)
  14. k=Y                                          - Cookies accepted (Y/N/U)
  15. Query String Beginning/End    - Its the beginning and end of image request, if both are 1 it means all data is contained in a single image request and it is not truncated

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Nishank,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Well here is the description of the items in the image request to the best of my knowledge:

1. pf=1                            - It indicates that cookie support test is possible (browser with JavaScript access)
  2. Dynamic Copy of: D=  - Its a Dynamic Variable, empty means no value assigned to it
  3. Visitor ID        - The Visitor ID number allocated to the user by the Visitor ID Service
  4. charSet          - The Character set website is using, for english websites its generally UTF-8
  5. server
  6. c.                    
  7. a.
  8. activitymap
  9. linCookies Supported              - This whole section is the data captured for Activity Map, trying to get more details around it
  11. pageIDtyRequest Type
  12. activitymap .a .c
  13. Color Depth                             - Screen color depth (in bits)
  14. k=Y                                          - Cookies accepted (Y/N/U)
  15. Query String Beginning/End    - Its the beginning and end of image request, if both are 1 it means all data is contained in a single image request and it is not truncated

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

Employee Advisor

Hi Nishank,

Can you pass the actual URL. I would like to have a closer look at how the values are being populated.