Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Scheduled reports with >500 rows

Level 2

Hi, I need to set up a scheduled report but I know that it will have more than 500 rows of data. Does anyone know if there's a way to bypass this so the scheduled report includes ​all​ of the data?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Andreas,

The image you have shown is not a Scheduler rather Advance Downloader.

Kindly use CSV. It has the limit of 50,000 Rows.

Thank You

Arun

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

I'm assuming you're talking about scheduling the delivery of a workspace project right? If it's only one single table, you could most likely recreate it as a report (as opposed to a workspace) and send it that way without the limit.

You could also set up a reportbuilder spreadsheet and schedule it to be sent out that way.

Level 2

Hi, thank you for responding! This is a report, not a workspace project. In the Advanced Download window, I get an error message when I put in a number over 500. I am wondering if there is a way to bypass this restriction.

1459652_pastedImage_0.png

Community Advisor

use a scheduled export in data warehouse (instead of report)? there is only a file size restriction when using email, but not by ftp (as far as i know)

see here for more info: Data Warehouse

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Andreas,

The image you have shown is not a Scheduler rather Advance Downloader.

Kindly use CSV. It has the limit of 50,000 Rows.

Thank You

Arun