Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Schedule share projects in workspace by email for people that doesn't have adobe user.

Level 2

I can't schedule my project for users that don't have Adobe ID, is there a problem? I also have some projects scheduled in Reports that does not deliver the file in this year.

Thanks

Diana

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There's a little extra step here.. you have to hit enter to make the email address render as an entity...

When you type it in, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1675466142497.png

But, after hitting enter, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1675466166722.png

After entering each email, you need to hit enter to get it to this state...

This also means you can copy and paste multiple email addresses semi-colon or comma separated... you need to add them one by one, and making sure each email gets registered.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 2

Hi Diana,

You can fill in any e-mailaddress and Adobe will send the report to them. You don't need an Adobe ID.

Regards,

Arjan

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There's a little extra step here.. you have to hit enter to make the email address render as an entity...

When you type it in, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1675466142497.png

But, after hitting enter, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1675466166722.png

After entering each email, you need to hit enter to get it to this state...

This also means you can copy and paste multiple email addresses semi-colon or comma separated... you need to add them one by one, and making sure each email gets registered.

Level 2

You're right, I was tryng only with comma and semi-colon, but without enter, thank you so much Jennifer.

Level 1

Hi @Jennifer_Dungan 

Is there any issue going on, since the above method is not working since this morning 

Level 1

Glad to see we're not the only one encountering this issue this morning.

Community Advisor

I'm also seeing this!

I've logged a ticket with Client Care, but I suggest you do the same. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Level 1

The issue appears to be resolved now, and we no longer have to hit 'enter' after inserting the email, instead a dropdown will appear, and clicking on that will register the email

Community Advisor

Yes, I am seeing this too. The issue appears to be fixed.