Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Schedule options of 20MB file of Report Builder

Level 1

Hi All,

A detailed report in my company scheduled to stakeholder on daily basis which is around 20MB file size. A stakeholder stopped getting this report due to large file size since a month.

What are the possible ways to share adobe analytics data with them in excel?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is an "Advanced Scheduler" option that will allow you to send the files to an FTP server:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1687964118457.png

Or there is also an option to publish to Power BI, but I am not sure what that does to your formatted report... probably not what you want:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1687964179925.png

Your best option with that file size is probably to use FTP, then maybe work with your DevOps team to create a job to grab the file from FTP and drop into a shared folder for your stakeholders?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is an "Advanced Scheduler" option that will allow you to send the files to an FTP server:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1687964118457.png

Or there is also an option to publish to Power BI, but I am not sure what that does to your formatted report... probably not what you want:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1687964179925.png

Your best option with that file size is probably to use FTP, then maybe work with your DevOps team to create a job to grab the file from FTP and drop into a shared folder for your stakeholders?

Level 6

Easy to share larger files through SharePoint or FTP.