Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

SalesForce data retrieved from Omniture?

Level 1

I have Salesforce data connected to Omniture so when I look up "SfIDs" I can see who visited my website.

I am looking to use Omniture to see what pages did a specific SFiD (salesforce lead) has been visiting, how can I retrieve this data on Omniture?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I am assuming the 'SDiDs' is set to a Custom Conversion eVar variable or some type of Customer Attribute dimension then you can build a hit level segment equals the specific single SFiD and filter against the stock pages report. That report therefore will only pull in those pages for which the 'SFiD' was set to the value in question at the same time as the page views.

You could also build your segment around a visit/visitor container, but that might introduce complications if the 'SFiD' can ever switch AND/OR it will pull in data pre-verification SFiD for the entire visit based on the visitor ID cookie (which may be your intent).

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

I am assuming the 'SDiDs' is set to a Custom Conversion eVar variable or some type of Customer Attribute dimension then you can build a hit level segment equals the specific single SFiD and filter against the stock pages report. That report therefore will only pull in those pages for which the 'SFiD' was set to the value in question at the same time as the page views.

You could also build your segment around a visit/visitor container, but that might introduce complications if the 'SFiD' can ever switch AND/OR it will pull in data pre-verification SFiD for the entire visit based on the visitor ID cookie (which may be your intent).

Best,

Brian

Level 6

if you are using the visitor ID service there is a new ability to add 'cutomerid's of your own choice to the service https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mcvid/mcvid_customer_ids.html

you have to have the very latest app measurement code (or h code), the newest DIL code if you have audience manager etc. but this lets you use the cloud CRM data service to define your customer attributes so you can use your sfid as that value. You'd need to save it in a cookie and send it with every visitorid service call (adobe can help you set it up) but this is the 'customerid' you use in the cloud crm data (it's only 3 fields with analytics standard but up to 200 with premium.