Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

s_code settings

Level 1

Hi,

I'm restricted to using the legacy s_code Javascript library. I've generated the code inside the Omniture web interface (Admin/Code Manager), so:

- s_account got set to that certain suite

- s.visitorNamespace and s.trackingServer got set as well

I'm getting 200 HTTP response codes when I post data to the server, but still not seeing any data coming through in Omniture (I've been sending a bunch of times, over the past few days).

Is there any other configuration that I need to set in my code? I'm a bit confused, as 200 responses should mean all is fine. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Alex,

1.Make sure the right report suite is listed in the image request : The format of image request should be http://trackingserver/b/ss/report suite Id/.....

2.Check if the parameter ts= is present in image request, if it is the image request is timestamped. Call clientcare and check if you report suite is set to receive timestamped image request. You can either send timestamped or not timestamped and the report suite needs to be configured accordingly.

3.Make sure that there is no ip exclusion for your ip

4.Make sure you are not sending only context data as processing rules are required

5.Make sure bot rules do not filter out your data.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Alex,

1.Make sure the right report suite is listed in the image request : The format of image request should be http://trackingserver/b/ss/report suite Id/.....

2.Check if the parameter ts= is present in image request, if it is the image request is timestamped. Call clientcare and check if you report suite is set to receive timestamped image request. You can either send timestamped or not timestamped and the report suite needs to be configured accordingly.

3.Make sure that there is no ip exclusion for your ip

4.Make sure you are not sending only context data as processing rules are required

5.Make sure bot rules do not filter out your data.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

Level 5

Hi

Please verify the configured variable in the debugger starting from the set "report suite ID" , etc.

Regards

Devinder

Level 5

Hi

Please  verify the configured values of variable using packet sniffer.

Regards

Devinder