Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Revenue Reporting

Level 2

Hi

im looking to report revenue by hour vs revenue by hour on the previous day.

i can see it in analytics purchases>revenue

but when i schedule an email to send hourly it fails

any ideas to how i can get this report to send or any other way ?

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Was an incident created for the .pdf scheduled report issue? I'd like to follow up on it and make sure it's being worked on.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Are you getting any specific error? Try saving this report as a bookmark and then try to schedule it through the bookmark manager and see if that is working. You can find the bookmark manager under Favorites > Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks.

Thanks!

Level 3

We had the same issue and identified a bug if you trying to run as an pdf.  It worked for us when you change the report format over to Excel.  If pdf format is a must have, you can also create a reportlet and dashboard, the bug is only scheduling reports and bookmarks, dashboards work fine.  

Our ticket is still open for this issue, and it is "with engineering" to fix.  

Level 2

hi thanks for that

reverted to dashboards instead of the reports - only way i can run an hourly report with a pdf

Regards

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Was an incident created for the .pdf scheduled report issue? I'd like to follow up on it and make sure it's being worked on.