Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

report delay

Level 6

After I saw the rule fired in debugger, how long I have to wait to see the data show out in my report?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Cathy, it depends on the dimensions and variables you're looking at. I would recommend reviewing this article, as I believe it answers your questions on this topic.

Data Availability Troubleshooting

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 6

I setup the real time thing, I can see the event number added, but still won't be able to see the report number increase. Anyone know how long I have to wait?

Level 10

I've moved this question to the Analytics community since it is related to an Analytics topic.

With that said, your report suite latency will determine how long it will take data to show in reporting after a DTM rule fires a beacon. I believe this is typically 15-20 min for most report suites, but Gigazelle​ can likely provide a better answer on report suite latency.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Cathy, it depends on the dimensions and variables you're looking at. I would recommend reviewing this article, as I believe it answers your questions on this topic.

Data Availability Troubleshooting

Level 6

Thanks Jantzen and Gigazelle. Now I understand the suite latency. Just want to get your opinion on how to debug the data. Right now, since I can not immediately see the data change, although I can see the rule was fired. I tried to use real time to monitor the metric I was newly implemented. Is this a right / good way to do? Is there a better way to check the data is updated?