Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report builder - unable to signon - was working fine yesterday

Level 2

I am having problems with consistently being able to signon in the Apps section of Report Builder. It was working fine yesterday. This last month I have experienced this three times. It will stop allowing me to logon. Then after a day or two it magically allows logon. Nothing was changed by support.

Any ideas on what is occurring and how to fix it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Gene

Walmart eCommerce

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If its report builder login you are referring to then make sure your internet connection is setup to allow port 443 access.

Also are you using any special VPN to access your works network? It could be different VPN access is the cause so if it fails try connecting via a different VPN client or use a different network connection.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If its report builder login you are referring to then make sure your internet connection is setup to allow port 443 access.

Also are you using any special VPN to access your works network? It could be different VPN access is the cause so if it fails try connecting via a different VPN client or use a different network connection.

Level 2

Thanks for your ideas. It is frustrating. I am using a company VPN (US Two Factor VPN). Not sure how this works.

I will check if my internet connection allows access through port 443.

I shutdown computer Friday night and tried yesterday and it worked fine. Maybe that is the solution.