Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder Not Pulling in Page Data

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to use report builder to pull in information on 7 specific pages (with friendly page names) into my report. To get the specific pages, I'm going to a friendly page name report and using the Advanced Special Characters method of pulling out the specific pages and it's working fine on the site.

I bookmark the report and then try to pull it into report builder but it's just returning a "None" value for page names and all metrics are showing as 0.

I double checked the filtering in the report builder tool and it all looked fine so I'm not sure what could be going on.

Do you have a suggestions as to what I can do to pull this data in using report builder?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Stephen,

If you have seven specific page name values in mind then I would recommend directly selecting those page names as part of your pull RB data block request. It appears your method using advanced special characters is not filtering out properly in RB via bookmark transition.

Your request seems straightforward and I don't see a reason why you need to do anything beyond simple specific page name values selection in Report Builder along with the needed metrics.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Stephen,

If you have seven specific page name values in mind then I would recommend directly selecting those page names as part of your pull RB data block request. It appears your method using advanced special characters is not filtering out properly in RB via bookmark transition.

Your request seems straightforward and I don't see a reason why you need to do anything beyond simple specific page name values selection in Report Builder along with the needed metrics.

Best,

Brian