Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Report Builder login error, Chinese Desktop sending an IP request

Level 2

Hi,

I have encountered this problem for a long time. when trying to sign into Report Builder, I got this error message:

"The user Login process was unsuccessful, an invalid company was specified."

The basic information have all been checked, and I have send the issue to Adobe ClientCare also. However, the problem is still not solved. The detailed information was that the English Desktop can login successfully in our company network, but Chinese Desktop can't. My Desktop Operation is Chinese Win7.

My IT team investigated it and came to a conclusion that when Chinese Desktop login, the Report Builder send a request which is an IP URL like https://66.235.132.65/*, but when English Desktop login, the Report Builder send a request which is a domain URL like https://*.adobe.com/*. So the IP request is blocked by our inside network, and can not send the login information.

Does anybody know this? Is it a BUG of adobe?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Your issue has been registered as a bug and our engineering team is on it. We are trying to get it solved as soon as possible and update you on the same.

Regards,

TM

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hello,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our notice, we apologise for the inconveniance caused. 

Could you please message me your incident ID at Adobe ClientCare? I will try to look into your issue internally.

Regards,

TM

Level 2

Incident: 150428-000000

thank you.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Your issue has been registered as a bug and our engineering team is on it. We are trying to get it solved as soon as possible and update you on the same.

Regards,

TM

Level 2

Hi,

I hope so. I really hope that we can use the Report Builder as soon as possible.

Regards.

Larry