Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Report Builder file scheduling - Time Zone for Processing Excel

Level 5

Hello Everyone,

We have used formula in excel to roll the end date for the monthly scheduled report. We are reporting Adobe metrics on month to date, year to date etc. However, we started running in to issues where the Excel time zone on Adobe's servers were sometimes on a different "today" than our report suite's timezone's "today." Two questions -

1) Do we know the specific time zone used for processing excel dates (using formula "=EOMONTH(TODAY(),-1)") by Adobe

2) Any suggestion for the fix.

Thanks!

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Saurabh, I think the following KB article will fully answer your question: Report Builder and the TODAY() or DATEVALUE() function

To resolve your issue, you'll want to use the preset dates in the Report Builder wizard, as those use the report suite time zone and not the time of the server that's processing your workbook.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Saurabh, I think the following KB article will fully answer your question: Report Builder and the TODAY() or DATEVALUE() function

To resolve your issue, you'll want to use the preset dates in the Report Builder wizard, as those use the report suite time zone and not the time of the server that's processing your workbook.