Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Rename values in CID

Level 1

Hello, I see, that I made a typing error in my cid. For example example.com/?cid_ppc_exmaple In advertising platform i have this issue only in ppc, but in report i see this cid in next platform f.e. social_exmaple where is tracking code correct.

Is it possible, that Adobe rename this cid in report?

Thank you

Tomas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@tomasmartinekWere you saying that the tracking code (cid) was appearing incorrectly under social_example instead of ppc_example?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 4

We can do the same by data repair API, but it is a paid feature of AA.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@tomasmartinekWere you saying that the tracking code (cid) was appearing incorrectly under social_example instead of ppc_example?

Level 1

yes, i found some one old campaign which has typing error too

Employee Advisor

You may use classification to classify values. 

Community Advisor

Dear tomasmartinek,

Let me answer it straight.

1. You cannot rename, once it is captured. If you want to rename the captured values, you can reach Customer Care check the feasibility on Data Repair API, but is a paid service. 

2. If the campaign is still running, you can change it correctly using Processing Rules.

The best option is that you can classify the values again using Classification Rule Builder. It behaves as the subdimension, but the better and optimized.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics