Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Regression Coefficients - Calculated Metrics

Adobe Champion

Forgive me if my terminology is a bit off, I'm still learning a lot about stats. But I'm looking to create a metric that says for X number of this metric, we get Y number of this metric. Historical is fine, I don't need it to be predictive. 

If at all possible, and I know it may not be, but creating it such that I have a ratio of whole numbers is what the PO has requested, as it makes it easier to explain.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @gbenammi2  - Can you explain your question with an example, you wrote  for  x number of this metric, we get y number of this metric, not sure what you are trying to do or what is the end goal here ? Can you explain what is it that you are trying to achieve ?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @gbenammi2  - Can you explain your question with an example, you wrote  for  x number of this metric, we get y number of this metric, not sure what you are trying to do or what is the end goal here ? Can you explain what is it that you are trying to achieve ?