Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Real-Time Data Not Appearing

Level 1

I turned on real-time data in the admin tool for 4 different report suites, but no data seems to be filtering in. What other settings need to be adjusted? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I recommend you reach out to Customer Care and have them review in depth.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Joe,

It can take ~15 minutes for real-time to start to populate, but if you have enabled real-time for a given report suite via the Admin Console then is should show up in the Real-Time report. What happens when you navigate to the Real-Time report? Does it show a message link saying the report suite still needs to be configured or is it a blank screen?

If everything looks right as far as enablement setup I would recommend reaching out to Customer Care to resolve the issue.

Best,

Brian

Employee

Hi Joe,

Could you please let us know which data center url are you using?

Also, is the Site Metrics > Page Views Report populated with any data? If yes, what is the time shown when you hover on the timer icon beside "Include Current Data" option of the report?

Have you also tried the options "Last 2 hours" or "Last Hour" in Real time reports?

Thanks,

Shubhi

Level 1

Shubhi,

Thanks for your response. I believe this is the base data center url I am using:https://sc.omniture.com/sc15/reports/index.html?

Yes when I look at site metrics>Page Views Report data is populating. I've attached a screenshot of what appears when I hover over the icon.

I have tried expanding this out over the past couple of hours, but have still not had any luck getting the data to populate...

Level 1

Brian,

It seems like everything is set up, but the data is not populating (Screenshot attached). 

Correct answer by
Employee

I recommend you reach out to Customer Care and have them review in depth.

Best,

Brian