Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

"Unablieve to retrieve reportlet" Dashboard not readable

Level 5

Hi,

I experenced that for some of my (very long) dashboards the preview function doesn't work properly. Only as pdf's they are loaded properly.

Error message showing is "Unable to retrieve reportlet".

Since this is really annoying, is there a way to prevent this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi AleV,

There are a few options I can think of.

• Try using Analysis Workspace: It has most dashboard reporting capabilities, and has much better performance.
  • Split the dashboard up so it has less reportlets: I have seen intermittent issues when a large amount of reportlets attempt to request data simultaneously. 
  • Schedule the dashboard daily via email: If you only look at the dashboard daily, send it to yourself via email since you mentioned the PDF's are working correctly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi AleV,

There are a few options I can think of.

• Try using Analysis Workspace: It has most dashboard reporting capabilities, and has much better performance.
  • Split the dashboard up so it has less reportlets: I have seen intermittent issues when a large amount of reportlets attempt to request data simultaneously. 
  • Schedule the dashboard daily via email: If you only look at the dashboard daily, send it to yourself via email since you mentioned the PDF's are working correctly.