Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

"Out of Grand Total Number" or "Report Suite Total Number"

Level 1

Recently the "Grand Total" aka "Report Suite Total" was added to Workspace reports, the light grey number that shows up under the total for my metrics.

In Ad Hoc when I export my reports that number is included.  I am attempting to export a report I converted to Workspace and this number is not being exported with the rest of my data.  Is there a way to export this.  If not are there plans to add that in a future update?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you for the clarity. However, in workspace it always show report suite total. As if now there is now way to get the same total as Ad Hoc.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi James,

Can you please attach the workspace and ad hoc downloaded report and highlight which total you are referring too.

Total as a line item should be there is while downloading trough workspace or ad hoc.

Regrads

Karandeep Singh

Level 1

Hi,

If you look at the below example the highlighted Total number from Ad Hoc has now been added to Workspace (in light grey under the segment total), also highlighted.  In Workspace it is referred to as the “Report Suite Total.”

When I export from Ad Hoc that number is included whereas in Workspace it is not.

Is there a way to add that number to the export?

Report Suite Total.png

Thanks,

James

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you for the clarity. However, in workspace it always show report suite total. As if now there is now way to get the same total as Ad Hoc.