Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Query regarding Extract data functionality in Reports menu

Level 1

Hi All,

We are facing a problem while trying to extract data from a report.

1375932_pastedImage_0.png

Please see the attached screenshot. We want to create a report which is segmented on multiple parameters like DMA, Channel, Brand and Date as well.

The problem that we are facing is that we are not able to add more than one segmentation parameter. It could either be DMA or Brand or Channel.

Is there a way to segregate data on multiple cuts?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ankit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi ankitg666,

I would recommend instead of go with Extract Data better use "Data Warehouse" from tools section if you want to get the huge data, or you can also get the instant report by using "Workspace". I believe you can apply multiple segments in single run for both the tools.

Hope I answer your question.

Thanks,

Vijay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Is there a reason you are specifically using Extract Data functionality? Or are you alright with getting data out by other means?

I would recommend simply applying the segments to the report and using download/send functionality

View the full discussion

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi ankitg666,

I would recommend instead of go with Extract Data better use "Data Warehouse" from tools section if you want to get the huge data, or you can also get the instant report by using "Workspace". I believe you can apply multiple segments in single run for both the tools.

Hope I answer your question.

Thanks,

Vijay