Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Quality Score per Visit/ Page View Question

Level 1

Hi,

I am doing Analytics training on page report (Page Name(evar36)), in the training there's a metrics called 'quality score per page view' where I can check the quality score of the customer on a page, however I couldn't find it in my Adobe Analytics. Is there any other metrics that can do the same as 'quality score per page view'?

FYI, the training I watched was recorded in 2017.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

There is no default metric known as Quality Score per page view. However, there might be some calculated metric the user has made of which you are checking the training.

As per my there would be an event known as Quality score, they must be capturing it and they using that they might be creating a calculated metric.

Regards

Karandeep Singh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

There is no default metric known as Quality Score per page view. However, there might be some calculated metric the user has made of which you are checking the training.

As per my there would be an event known as Quality score, they must be capturing it and they using that they might be creating a calculated metric.

Regards

Karandeep Singh

Level 1

Thank you so much for the answer!

Do you mind showing where would I find the Quality score thing?

Thanks!

Employee

Hi,

It would be custom event. In report suite menu please search for Quality score and check if you able to find. I would like to reiterate that it is not a default metric.

Regards

Karandeep Singh