Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

product classification

Level 2

I uploaded product sku classification for 85k rows and 7 columns. It has been 5 business days that ftp upload has not processed those SKUs and classify them. Do you know how much time it takes for classification upload through ftp?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What I normally do is I have a report that has the following:

• "Occurrences" metric
  • my Classification dimension, but only for the "Unspecified" value.
  • Breakdown that "Unspecified" value by the original dimension's values.

With that, I can see the values that are not being classified properly. Hopefully, you can identify a pattern for what's causing the missing classifications.

I had a case where non-English characters were not being classified properly when using the UTF-8 encoding. Updating the Classification Importer CSV file to indicate "v3" in the 2nd row solved it for me (after working it out with Client Care).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

According to this (https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/classifications/classifications-importe....) it probably shouldn't take longer than 72 hours.... 

It sounds like there is either a problem with the format of the file, or something got stuck. I would suggest a client care ticket, as they can actually look at what might be happening.

Good Luck!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What I normally do is I have a report that has the following:

• "Occurrences" metric
  • my Classification dimension, but only for the "Unspecified" value.
  • Breakdown that "Unspecified" value by the original dimension's values.

With that, I can see the values that are not being classified properly. Hopefully, you can identify a pattern for what's causing the missing classifications.

I had a case where non-English characters were not being classified properly when using the UTF-8 encoding. Updating the Classification Importer CSV file to indicate "v3" in the 2nd row solved it for me (after working it out with Client Care).

Level 2

Thank you. I tried doing that. Let me open a support ticket with Adobe.