Expandir la barra de logros de la comunidad.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Power BI Connector with Multiple Adobe Accounts/Organizations

Level 2

I am using the Adobe Analytics API for Power BI and can not switch organizations. My Adobe account has admin privileges for 3 separate client organizations. I've visited Power BI Data Source settings and logged out of Adobe, cleared Power BI cache and logged back in. Power BI fails to ask which organization I want to use. I saw it ask once, so i know this is an option. How do i get back there?   

3 Respuestas

Level 2

You have to log out and then log in again with the other email to change it. Neither Power Bi Service or Power Bi Desktop can take two logins and change between organizations. You have to log out and then log in again with the other email to change it.

To change the Power BI account, click on the email address on the top-right corner. 3. Click Switch account. The Sign in dialog box appears.

For changing the workspace or environment:

In Power BI on the Web, you can set the environment using the Power BI Service. To do this, you will need to go to the Power BI Service and select the workspace that you want to use. From there, you can select the environment that you want to use from the Workspace drop-down menu.

Level 2

Rohit,

That's right, I logged out, cleared cache and logged back in and that didn't work. All 3 organizations are configured to the same login, not a different email. 

Can you offer more direction for using the "Power BI Service on the web"? Where is this? Can you share some screenshots?

Level 2

Hi @DigitalMarketi5 

I've had the exact same thing and have managed to get back to the Organization select. 

It seems that PowerBI can only retain your selection for one email address. So if you sign in with a different address, it forgets your selection for your primary address.

However, you will need to be able to log into another email address with Adobe Analytics access for this to work.

To get there:

1) Go to File > Options & Settings > Data Source Settings. Select Adobe Analytics and click Clear Permissions.
2) Create a new data source for Adobe Analytics. When it asks you to sign in, sign in with another email address. Click Connect to load the Navigator. You can then close it without creating an actual query.
3) Repeat step 1
4) Create a new data source for Adobe Analytics. Now, sign in with your primary email and you will get the option to select an Organization.

Hope that helps!

Edward