Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

PBI load Adobe Analytics Data

Level 1

Hi, I am loading data from Adobe Analytics data by 'Get Data' -> Adobe Analytics.

But it only shows measures and dimensions. Is there any way to load raw data from Adobe Analytics instead of calculated data.  

MaxLi2_0-1708667282568.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MaxLi2  - PowerBI can't directly ingest the row level data. 

You'd have to store your row level data in a bucket of some sort, like Amazon S3.  Once you have your table set up in your storage location of choice, you'd use PowerBI to query that.  Depending upon your options, you could Google search how to connect the table to PowerBI.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

You'd be running a query based upon your selections.  If you want row-level data in Power BI, you'd need to use a table populated by an Adobe Data Feed.

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. Is there any guide to integrate AA data feed to PBI?

Community Advisor

hi @MaxLi2 - here's an overview of data feeds.  Just so there are no surprises, be aware that you'll have a ton of rows in your data lake.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/analytics-data-feed/data-feed-overview.html... 

Level 1

Yeah I got this overview link for data feeds (And other tutorial like creating data feeds). But I didn't found any information that PBI can integrate data feeds directly. Is there any guide for Power BI access data feeds? Really thanks Josh.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MaxLi2  - PowerBI can't directly ingest the row level data. 

You'd have to store your row level data in a bucket of some sort, like Amazon S3.  Once you have your table set up in your storage location of choice, you'd use PowerBI to query that.  Depending upon your options, you could Google search how to connect the table to PowerBI.