I'm working on updating an older Omniutre install to the latest version of Adobe Analytics. One thing I've noticed in the new version is that the page names in reports are displaying as lowercase where in the old Ominture version that appeared regularly.. is there a setting that controls this?
Neither the older Omniture SiteCatalyst nor the newer Adobe Analytics will automatically convert text to lowercase. Case conversion is entirely dependent on your implementation.
So there are 3 places to look at:
The other thing to remember is I believe that now in the reporting, Adobe takes the first case variation it has seen and collapses the other variations under that first one...
While I specify that my code should be lowercase, I have a few older implementations that the developers were passing inconsistent cases to, and they started rolling up into one another a few years ago... though they still aren't always the case I want. I don't think this is a setting (or it was one that was automatically enabled)... either way, I stopped seeing multiple rows of variations in my older stuff a while ago.