Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Page name breakdown report

Level 1

Hello Community,

I'm hoping to find some answers to my problem. 

I have a business request to create a daily report for page names and its performance.. i have created the report and it works fine in the workspace.. i'm using break down report, day broken down by pagename and showing visits, mobile and non mobile visits, visitor engagement % and service leakage % (these two are custom metrics) with preset date option as yesterday. The issue is when the report is scheduled and is generated the next day, the report only has day dimension with overall metrics for visits and others but not broken down by page names.. How do i create this report to always send a csv report with date and page names? I have tried looking into help docs but could not find any answers.. Any help is much appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It would be difficult to analyze without looking at the report and the csv. Can you share a screenshot of the sample report. I understand the report/data can be classified so you may mask the reports suite and other fields.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It would be difficult to analyze without looking at the report and the csv. Can you share a screenshot of the sample report. I understand the report/data can be classified so you may mask the reports suite and other fields.

Community Advisor

How are you scheduling the report?

If you are sending the Workspace (either in PDF or CSV) it should return the same data as the workspace.... I've never seen it do anything else....

However, maybe there is a bug, or maybe you have scheduled this differently and its not working as expected.

I agree with @Khurshid_Alam if we can get more info about your report and how you have set up the schedule that will help us to help you.