Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Offline Audio (podcasts and other types)

Level 2

I am seeking some more implementation documentation after seeing an article and some announcements regarding offline streaming audio.

to quote: "Adobe Analytics can now track streaming audio, which the company said marks the first time analytics is offered for both online and offline audio, the latter for downloadable podcasts and audiobooks."

Does anyone have any experience utilizing this and if so are there any documents/best practices you can share?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Kenneth,

Offline audio isn't yet something that is available. Can you share the article that you quoted so I can work to get it resolved? The name of the feature is streaming audio analytics, and is limited to online only at the moment.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Kenneth,

Offline audio isn't yet something that is available. Can you share the article that you quoted so I can work to get it resolved? The name of the feature is streaming audio analytics, and is limited to online only at the moment.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Level 2

Can you provide a link to the documentation for streaming audio analytics?

Employee Advisor

Thanks for sharing - I'll have the appropriate team reach out to resolve the confusion.

The documentation is currently being finalized with our QA team. As soon as it's ready, I'll be sure to share it here.