Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Numeric 2 classifications for cost import

Level 2

Hi, I'm trying to use numeric 2 classifications for cost data import. I've setup the classification called "MyCosts" under "campaign" variable. I've exported classification template and filled one row with data. As announced, I want to classify "campaign" parameter. But still facing difficulties with importing the classification file - error "Invalid Period" (I'm uploading csv file with tab delimiter which normally works for other imports). File I'm trying to upload + screenshot from Analytics interface attached. Any advice or help very much appreciated. Thanks

[img]Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 17.18.13.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

I'm seeing your with strange characters in it  â€“  instead of - check your encoding.

~MyCost^~period~

2015/02/01 – 2015/02/16

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Apparently Adobe does not believe 30 February exists.

Level 2

Thanks for reply but that is not issue. The got the same error when I tried to upload the same file with other date range: 

2015/02/01 – 2015/02/16

(see the file attached)

Correct answer by
Level 6

I'm seeing your with strange characters in it  â€“  instead of - check your encoding.

~MyCost^~period~

2015/02/01 – 2015/02/16

Level 2

Thats right, upload successful after fix, thank you!