Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Numeric 2 classifications for cost import

Level 2

Hi, I'm trying to use numeric 2 classifications for cost data import. I've setup the classification called "MyCosts" under "campaign" variable. I've exported classification template and filled one row with data. As announced, I want to classify "campaign" parameter. But still facing difficulties with importing the classification file - error "Invalid Period" (I'm uploading csv file with tab delimiter which normally works for other imports). File I'm trying to upload + screenshot from Analytics interface attached. Any advice or help very much appreciated. Thanks

[img]Screen Shot 2015-02-16 at 17.18.13.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

I'm seeing your with strange characters in it  â€“  instead of - check your encoding.

~MyCost^~period~

2015/02/01 – 2015/02/16

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Apparently Adobe does not believe 30 February exists.

Level 2

Thanks for reply but that is not issue. The got the same error when I tried to upload the same file with other date range: 

2015/02/01 – 2015/02/16

(see the file attached)

Correct answer by
Level 6

I'm seeing your with strange characters in it  â€“  instead of - check your encoding.

~MyCost^~period~

2015/02/01 – 2015/02/16

Level 2

Thats right, upload successful after fix, thank you!