Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

No reports have been enabled for your account yet

Level 2

Ankit_EG_0-1681205951314.jpeg

My teammate have access to adobe analytics. I can see his name in users list but can't access to reports

Ankit_EG_1-1681206065340.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Make sure you give the required profile permissions. Which you can find them in Admins Console - Products section.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Ankit_EG It depends on the permissions that are given to your ID. Just adding an id in the admin console to Adobe Analytics would not give you access to adobe analytics components.

Here is the link on how to add the additional permissions in product profile in admin console

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/admin/admin-console/permissions/product-profile.ht...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Make sure you give the required profile permissions. Which you can find them in Admins Console - Products section.

Community Advisor

To add to the above, you would need to open the users in admin console and make sure that Reports Suite access has been granted... that icon may only indicate that Tools and Dimensions for Analytics has been enabled....

Also, make sure that the user chose their "company" version of the account, and not the personal account (in case they have both for the same email address).