Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

No data in marketing channels query string parameter

Level 1

Hi Guys

I have I paid marketing channel that relies on the tracking code URLs to be classified, but In not getting any visits from that channel and we have a lot of visits with that tracking code

This is an example of one URL https://mysite/product/prod79222/Psmart-2019-32GB?kid=crit01&crit=1

1683584_pastedImage_0.png

Also is the first channel in the processing rules what we are doing wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't see anything wrong with the processing rule - it requires that both query string parameters are present, and you have them both there.

I'd recommend in this instance reaching out to customer care so the agent can look at the data and make sure everything is working correctly. There's unfortunately not much else the community here can do without direct access to your data.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't see anything wrong with the processing rule - it requires that both query string parameters are present, and you have them both there.

I'd recommend in this instance reaching out to customer care so the agent can look at the data and make sure everything is working correctly. There's unfortunately not much else the community here can do without direct access to your data.