Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Next page (and previous) in Workspace

Level 2

Hi, I am re-posting this question since i think it was partially answered (TanmayM, thanks!) but moved out without getting an option to feed in back again.

I understand i can use the Flow Report under visualization, but instead, i would like to build the same thing using "dimensions and metrics". My goal is to have a list /table and not a dynamic flow.

Thanks

-G

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gonzalos,

Thank you for the clarification. 

Flow would be in visualization only in Workspace. If you want a list form of the flow, you could do that inside 'Reports'. 

For example, Go to the Next page flow report. Select the page you want to see the data for. In Report Type, select 'Tabular' instead of 'Graphical'. The result would be a list like you mentioned. 

Let me know if that works.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gonzalos,

Thank you for the clarification. 

Flow would be in visualization only in Workspace. If you want a list form of the flow, you could do that inside 'Reports'. 

For example, Go to the Next page flow report. Select the page you want to see the data for. In Report Type, select 'Tabular' instead of 'Graphical'. The result would be a list like you mentioned. 

Let me know if that works.

Tanmay

Level 2

Thanks. Yes, I knew you could do Previous and Next page using Report & Analytic but i guess you just implied it can not be performed in Workspace. My goal was to have a dashboard in one place (workspace) but i guess that will need to wait for now.

Level 2
It appears that three years later this is still not possible to do in Workspace?

Level 2

I also want this! I find flow to be a bit frustrating and overwhelming for those not familiar with workspace. You should take this post and put it down in the ideas section

Level 2

The flow feature in Workspace has been broken since its launch and unfortunately, Adobe team hasn't been able to fix it yet. (You get the same page before and after and it is not a reload related issue). It

Level 2

I wondered about this! I have brought it up before and our agency we work with said it was having multiple tabs open which didn't feel right to me.

Level 2

I was playing around in workspace and thought this might help you.

We have a couple props and eVars set up for previous page. I will drag in the specific previous page(s) I am looking for and then drag in page.... This gives you the tabular view of path rather than the flow provided for workspace. I am not sure if this helps you at all, but it's something.

Level 2

Can you please send a screen shot for this? Regardless whether I drag and drop a previous page or a page, I will have the same iteration issue.

Level 5

Is is possible to figure out the next and previous page by segments. If you need help I can show you how to do so!

Level 2

Thanks. I would love to see that. Please contact me @Gonzalo Sosa Gago<mailto:gonzalo.sosa@workday.com>

Best

-G