Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

New to Adobe Analytics

Level 1

What training courses you would suggest as I am new and learning Adobe Analytics? Should I enroll in al carte courses or join a 1 year subscription online learnin subscription program. New to digital analytics. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi, @sgalundia - I would start with Adobe's own offerings to begin with before spending money on a subscription service. Here are a couple of links to get you started:

You might also consider reviewing certification requirements to get a feel for what Adobe thinks you should know. That should help you get a better idea of what you need/want to learn up front. For example, are you most interested in implementation or reporting/analysis? Do you need/want to learn Launch? etc...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi, @sgalundia - I would start with Adobe's own offerings to begin with before spending money on a subscription service. Here are a couple of links to get you started:

You might also consider reviewing certification requirements to get a feel for what Adobe thinks you should know. That should help you get a better idea of what you need/want to learn up front. For example, are you most interested in implementation or reporting/analysis? Do you need/want to learn Launch? etc...