Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

New Data Warehouse UI: A step forward but needs worh

Level 2

Edit: Added as an Idea. Thanks to @Jennifer_Dungan, for some reason I'm unable to reply to your comment (or mine)

Our account was switched over to AA's new Data Warehouse UI. The old UI was buggy, cramped and quite limited. There are many advantages to new DW UI, but I think it needs to be worked on even more.

Here are my asks/comments:

1. Add calculated metrics.

2. Add custom date ranges.

3. Add segments to individual dimensions. This is a Workspace staple, it is so necessary.

4. Ability to edit/delete created accounts and locations. People make mistakes. 

5. Requesting an account name, description and hostname seems unnecessary.

6. Ability to save notification emails. 

7. The "Save request" button unshaded seems weird and is unhelpful as you navigate the tabs. A Next button until the
last tab (Notification email) would be more helpful.

Thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am wondering if this should be moved to Ideas? I think a lot of these are great... in fact, I logged #4 as an Idea last night (not just mistakes, but changes to servers and locations becoming out-dated.... not being able to manage these is a major oversight):

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/data-warehouse-account-and-lo...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am wondering if this should be moved to Ideas? I think a lot of these are great... in fact, I logged #4 as an Idea last night (not just mistakes, but changes to servers and locations becoming out-dated.... not being able to manage these is a major oversight):

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/data-warehouse-account-and-lo...