to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Missing Segemntation Option with Calculated Metrics

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I tried to create a calculated metrics using a standard metric (Visits) which I wanted to apply a segment to. I know this option exists, however, it does not show in the "+Add"-Dropdown (only the options "Container", "Container from selection" and "Static Number" are shown).

Might there be a restriction-problem and if yes, can I solve this without Adobe support? I already checked User Restrictions and it looks like I don't have any...

thx

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you've already created at least one segment, I guarantee this is going to be a permissions issue. I have the following 4 options when clicking Add in the calc metric builder:

Segment

Function

Container

Static Number

Talk with a user in your organization who has admin permissions and see if you're able to get things squared away there.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you've already created at least one segment, I guarantee this is going to be a permissions issue. I have the following 4 options when clicking Add in the calc metric builder:

Segment

Function

Container

Static Number

Talk with a user in your organization who has admin permissions and see if you're able to get things squared away there.