Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Medallia integration with Logrocket so that Medallia can link to Logrocket user replay sessions

Level 1

Hi Sir,

Something needs to be added so that Medallia can pickup Log rocket session from data layer. If the following works, it would be great.
I used the following code on attached file:

The question is how Medallia is populating Log rocket variable from adobe analysis?

Thanks,

Archer

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, this question seems very specific to 2 separate third party vendors that most of us aren't using... I feel that maybe you would have better luck working with support people from those companies who know how their systems work, and if you have access to someone from the development team in your own company who knows about how these are integrated into your site; that you might be able to work together to solve this issue...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, this question seems very specific to 2 separate third party vendors that most of us aren't using... I feel that maybe you would have better luck working with support people from those companies who know how their systems work, and if you have access to someone from the development team in your own company who knows about how these are integrated into your site; that you might be able to work together to solve this issue...