Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Marketing-SDKs

Level 5

I have a question and maybe someone could help us out. We are looking for a Marketing sdk which gives us back which Marketing channel etc. brings us how many installs for our app. Something like Adjust, AppFlyer etc. Is there something like that Adobe is offering?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

no, we haven't used it yet but might try in a month or two. I don't believe there are any additional costs if you have Adobe Analytics.

As far as I can see you just need to change some settings in the app to track the "acquisition tracking codes" within the app - should be straight forward with the help (but might depend on the app technology)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

do you have experience with that? plus is everyone able to use it or do we have to pay extra for this feature?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

no, we haven't used it yet but might try in a month or two. I don't believe there are any additional costs if you have Adobe Analytics.

As far as I can see you just need to change some settings in the app to track the "acquisition tracking codes" within the app - should be straight forward with the help (but might depend on the app technology)