Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Marathon Dashboard

Level 1

I'm traing to create the Marathon Dasboard, but in the link https://spark.adobe.com/page/tnNQGNlfzta3b/ it's not more longer available the option to download the file. Is the Marathon Dashboard still working?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I believe the Marathon v2.12.xlsm requires the 1.4 API, which is EOL.

The adobe I/O offers the 2.0 API, but believe the VBA of the XLSM requires changes to work.

For me not working. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The 
Marathon Dashboard runs across all report suites in your organization and reports on component settings to help you ensure you are measuring consistently cross-suite. It includes a report suite list, a comparison of Admin variable settings, and a comparison of Admin Report Suite settings across report suites. This dashboard is built on the Analytics 1.4 API.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I believe the Marathon v2.12.xlsm requires the 1.4 API, which is EOL.

The adobe I/O offers the 2.0 API, but believe the VBA of the XLSM requires changes to work.

For me not working. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The 
Marathon Dashboard runs across all report suites in your organization and reports on component settings to help you ensure you are measuring consistently cross-suite. It includes a report suite list, a comparison of Admin variable settings, and a comparison of Admin Report Suite settings across report suites. This dashboard is built on the Analytics 1.4 API.

Level 2

Hi,
the Marathon excel will probably no longer be updated (EOL). Everyone is looking at CJA.