Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Looking for an experienced Adobe Analytics analyst

Level 1

I hope I am not breaching any forum rules here. If I am, please kindly let me know.

I am simply trying to find someone who is experienced in Adobe Analytics and may be interested in a full-time role using their valuable skill. 

I am looking for a talented and experienced Web Analyst/Data Analyst with Adobe Analytics/Omniture experience  who can contribute to the success of web analytics initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong web analytics experience as well as exceptional overall analytics skills.

Please simply respond to this message here on the forum, if interested.

Job Description:

You will:

• Support implementation of Omniture on key web site, including business requirements, variables setup and validation.
  • Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly eCommerce dashboards and reports as well as meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
  • Analyze web traffic and site behavior using Omniture and clickstream.
  • Maintain and support Omniture data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations.

Must-haves:

• 2+ years of experience with Omniture Site Catalyst.
  • 2+ years of experience working in an eCommerce environment focused on web analytics.
  • Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in data analysis.
  • Excellent problem solving skills. Strong analytic capabilities to provide insights as well as recommendations for changes to convince key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions.
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
  • Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently.
  • Bachelor Degree with specific training and experience in field.

Nice-to-haves:

• Experience with implementation of web analytics tools as well as data validation a plus.
  • Salary range: Negotiable
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear keypability,

Hoping not a breach, however, not this forum for sure.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear keypability,

Hoping not a breach, however, not this forum for sure.

Level 1

Thank you, Pratheep, appreciate the heads up. Would you be able to point me in the right direction, where I can find a forum that Adobe Analytics experts use and where I could perhaps offer job opportunities for Adobe Analysts (Indeed and LinkedIn have proven useless to find them)?

Community Advisor

Hello brother/sister,

Slack is one of the channel, but, I really don't have any idea whether we can use the platform for Jobs. However, can you message me so that I can route you to a WhatsApp Group where few experts are already connected.