Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Logging in Problem and Segmentation Deletion

Level 1

Hi. I need immediate help regarding a logging in problem. In addition, a segmentation is deleted from our account, and we need it back as soon as possible. I want to reach out to a customer service. Having hard time finding someone to contact.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You need to be a supported user to contact the CC (clientcare@adobe.com or 800-497-0335). I checked that you were not setup as one. 

Do you know who in your company is a supported user? You can ask them to reach out to us. 

-Hyder

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Yasmine, 

Can you DM me the following, Segment ID and username. Can't commit to a resolution, but let me give it a shot.

-Hyder

Level 1

hyderziaee wrote...

Hi Yasmine, 

Can you DM me the following, Segment ID and username. Can't commit to a resolution, but let me give it a shot.

-Hyder

Hi. I work for a company, so I wanted to share account information with a customer service so he/she can resolve the issue. Any help with that? Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You need to be a supported user to contact the CC (clientcare@adobe.com or 800-497-0335). I checked that you were not setup as one. 

Do you know who in your company is a supported user? You can ask them to reach out to us. 

-Hyder

Level 1

I am a new employee in Teleflora. Deborah Amar, is not able to log in to her account. Also, the EF Human SEO Test got deleted without our request. Can we get it back?

Level 1

Roy Aure was the supported user, but he is no longer working here.