Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Link Google AdWords and Omniture

Level 1

Hello,

I am very new to Omniture so don't know much.

Can someone help me with those questions:

1. Can i link Google AdWords and Omniture?

2. How?

Thank you very much.

Dorian

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is a link to an Adobe post that provides a "Partial Fix for Losing Google’s Paid Search Terms"

You add the Google AdWords ValueTrack parameters to the destination URLs for your Google Paid Search Ads and can capture:

• AdWords keyword that caused the ad to appear
  • Match type option of the keyword that triggered the ad
  • Ad position of your ad when it was clicked (e.g., “1t2″ is equivalent to page 1, top, pos 2)
  • Site where the visitor clicked your ad 

There is an Adwords connector available for Adobe Media Optimizer if you are using that solution as well : https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/content/resources/en/exchange/marketplace/apps/google-adwords-...

Let me know if that helps.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is a link to an Adobe post that provides a "Partial Fix for Losing Google’s Paid Search Terms"

You add the Google AdWords ValueTrack parameters to the destination URLs for your Google Paid Search Ads and can capture:

• AdWords keyword that caused the ad to appear
  • Match type option of the keyword that triggered the ad
  • Ad position of your ad when it was clicked (e.g., “1t2″ is equivalent to page 1, top, pos 2)
  • Site where the visitor clicked your ad 

There is an Adwords connector available for Adobe Media Optimizer if you are using that solution as well : https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/content/resources/en/exchange/marketplace/apps/google-adwords-...

Let me know if that helps.

Tanmay