Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

lack of permission to connect to Adobe analytics in PBI

Level 1

I want to integrate the dashboard into Power BI, but met a blocker when connecting to Adobe analytics in Power BI Desktop. Anyone whou could offer help here?

Johnny_Sheng_0-1626158603775.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@Johnny_Sheng  You will need to check the permission from adminconsole.adobe.com if you have access. If you do not have access than you will need to contact a System Administrator in your organisation and they can check if you have the Web Service, desired Report Suite, dimensions and metrics access in your product profiles.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee

@Johnny_Sheng,

Please make sure you have Web Services and the dimensions and metrics access in Analytics to make it work in Power BI. 

Level 1
Hi vlbhatna, could you please tell where to check the access for web services, the dimensions and the metrics, and how to apply?

Correct answer by
Level 7

@Johnny_Sheng  You will need to check the permission from adminconsole.adobe.com if you have access. If you do not have access than you will need to contact a System Administrator in your organisation and they can check if you have the Web Service, desired Report Suite, dimensions and metrics access in your product profiles.

Level 1
I don't have access to the Adobe Admin Console.

Level 10
If you are unsure of who your Admin is for your organization, please contact your Adobe account manager or customer care

Employee

@Johnny_Sheng,

Please connect with one of the system admin for Experience cloud admin console for your company who can check and grant these access to you.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?