Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Issue while creating segment in AdHoc Analysis

Level 4

We are facing the below issue for some days now. Just wanted to check if it is happening only for us, or anybody else is also facing the same issue:

While creating a segment in AdHoc Analysis for Country=United Kingdom, segment builder doesn't list all countries in the drop down list.
[img]Screenshot - 17_06_2014 , 17_14_23.png[/img]

If we type United Kingdom in the list box, segment builder automatically erases whatever we typed, and selects some random country from list.

If at all I manage to type United Kingdom somehow and create the segment, next time when I load that segment, it changes to Countries = Unknown.
[img]Screenshot - 17_06_2014 , 17_45_14.png[/img]

Anybody else facing this issue? crying

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

We had the same issue, but it looks to be corrected in there last release on 6/19.  We had to download a new java file and launch Ad-Hoc from the web interface.  

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

We had the same issue, but it looks to be corrected in there last release on 6/19.  We had to download a new java file and launch Ad-Hoc from the web interface.  

Level 2

Just tried it out, same problem here.

Level 1

Hi

I raised this issue a few weeks back and I have had confirmation from Client Care that this will be fixed in the update due on 19th. In the meantime, we have been unable to run any new reports with any country segments.  Segments within saved projects don;'t seem to have been affected.

Level 2

Exact same issue. Incredibly annoying having to edit every country segment each time I use them...Hopefully it's fixed today.

Level 2

Now segments don't even appear since the update...

The positive is that segments already applied work...

Employee Advisor

Thanks Olivia for the additional info. I was just about to check our bug repository to see if it was already reported.

Our MR starts at 3PM MDT tomorrow; if you are still getting this issue after our release has concluded, let me know here or on Twitter and I'll notify engineering in our internal connect room.

Level 2

I thought being smart, and set it up in sitecatalyst, where it seems to work fine. When opening this segment in Discover I got what you mentioned:  Country Unknown.

Level 1

Same here, the team cannot see/add/use any segments in Discover now.  Still having major issues with Report Builder 5.0 too, both tools are dead in the water for us.